Some people may be under the impression that North Shore Animal Centers don’t kill any animal, but this idea goes beyond just having policies against euthanizing. The term was created to create spaces where animals are welcomed and given care without having their lives were taken away from them because they’re suffering or vicious — which means it’s more than saving lives; you’re helping creatures in need.
North Shore Animal Centers are essential because they help animals find homes. Here’s why you should donate:
1. It boosts adoption. In a world where people are more concerned with the ethical treatment of animals, adopting from shelters that only operate on no-kill policies is becoming increasingly popular.
2. It Attracts more volunteers. Loving a shelter animal is the best way to make new friends in an impersonal world. No-Kill shelters can attract and retain volunteers because they know that these animals will be loved forever by their owners.
3. It increases employee morale. When we kill animals in shelters, it has a devastating effect on staff members. The killing of healthy and treatable furry friends is mentally stressful for those who have to do so, leading them down an unhappy path with high turnover rates among employees. The situation is not like this in No-Kill facilities, as all pets receive care until they’re ready for homes.
4. It creates community support. The bias in favor of lifesaving programs and policies is undeniable. This changes to more incredible political, corporate, and philanthropic business support for no-kill initiatives that will save more lives.
5. It creates proper alignment with the charitable mission. When animal shelters kill healthy and treatable animals, it is a troubling disconnect between what charities want to do vs. how much harm can be done. This issue has been seen throughout the world, and now no-kill shelters save lives while also allowing those who need help with medical care or want something different from their usual routine in life to have space.
6. It increases management skills. The solution to finding an animal a loving home is not always easy, especially when killing isn’t an option. Creative solutions to save animals show staff members that there are ways around problems and build cohesiveness since everyone must work together for the best possible outcome!
7. It increases the funding. Animal lovers want to give money so that animals can be saved. If you have a compelling story and can tell it well, many people will care about your cause enough for financial contributions.
We at Cute Kitty, donate to such No Kill animal shelters. Cute Kitty is a token created in decentralized blockchain platform and devoted to the prevention of animal cruelty. By purchasing the Cute Kitty token a donation will be made to an animal welfare organization or no kill animal shelter. With your purchase of Cute Kitty tokens there will be a 1.5% fee donated to an organization concerned with the health, safety and psychological wellness of individual animals.